Saturday, March 1, 2008

Winter Gala

This evening was the stake's Winter Gala, a formal ball. Shawn was working and so saved me the hassle of DRAGGING him there. I attended with his parents and my mother. Oh yeah, I'm cool. Anyway, it reminded me how much fun I had at EFY and young adult dances. I love letting loose on the dance floor!

I "hired" my sister-in-law, Vickie, to watch the kids tonight. The price: party in the shower. She and a friend brought swimsuits, strawberries and whipped cream and a bottle of "bubbly" to celebrate the completion of our shower. I'm not kidding when I say they could have tripled the invites and still had plenty of room in there...

Diana's spending the night with Julia and the twins. They're painting and the fumes were too much. Dude and Julia got wired, as usual.

Lindsay's up from Lethbridge with her new boyfriend, Kyle. She broke her wrist recently! I signed her cast: I [heart] U MORE!

Becky called today. She may spend the night with her 3 kids Sunday... Wehoo!

No comments: