What can I say... Headbands make my head itchy. This must be what blog-aholics look like...
Diana has bought a home in Lake Chaparral and gets possession end of May! Howdy neighbor!
Shawn and I had a fun conversation the night of our 6th anniversary that I recalled last night and decided to document. Don't worry, it's clean (but adult). I'm reading the book Why Mars & Venus Collide: Improving Relationships by Understanding How Men and Women Cope Differently with Stress by John Gray, Ph.D. Shawn was flipping through it while I was on the computer, and, typical male, he zeroed right in on a section where Dr. Gray discusses the sexual part of spouse problems deriving from not understanding their differences. The male complains: "She was so responsive in the beginning. Now I feel like I have to fill out a form before we have sex." We had a good laugh over this because Shawn often comments on how intimacy is rarely spontaneous anymore (and hasn't been for several years--one of the "perks" of settling into the routine of marriage and having children). We started elaborating on the form idea. I said, "Yes, and it's too bad the forms take several weeks for processing..." to which Shawn replied, "And then I'll get them back because I didn't fill them out in triplicate..." And so it went on... *chortle* Maybe you had to be there (but we're glad you weren't)...
3 comments:
This is soooo disturbing!!!
I did a right before bed one too but wasn't about to tell anyone that I actually look worse right before bed than I do when I first wake up.
But I'll tell you!
Casey wrote on my blog!! squeeeeeee
Post a Comment