The rules are:
a. the rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
b. each player answers the questions about themselves.
c. at the end of the post the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names and leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get directions.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was nearing 20 instead of 30. *sigh* I was still living in Rexburg, Idaho and starting my descent into rebelliousness. I dropped out of Ricks College and worked full-time so I could move out of the house. I lived in a basement suite for awhile and then moved back to Red Deer later that year. It was also the year my parents got divorced and my dad remarried. (It sounds like there's a connection there but I'm not sure there really was.)
2. What are 5 things on my to do list?
I decided to split this into 2 sections as Amanda (my tag-er) did.
Long term: I want a degree. I would like to write a book. Retire! Own a horse. Travel with my husband. This is 6, but I'd also like to shave my head for cancer... It's a great excuse to try it!
Current: Get my book blog up-to-date. Potty-train Taylor. Wean Averi. What the heck am I supposed to do with my stack of library books?? Bake something.
3. What snacks do I enjoy?
I'm a sugar-freak. When Shawn breaks out the nachos, I've gotta find something sweet. I do like popcorn and eat the (very) occasional chip, but I'd rather have a bag of Fuzzy Peaches, doughnuts, a sundae or the occasional chocolate bar. (I'm actually not a big chocolate person, if you can believe it. And store-bought cookies? Yuck!) Hmmmm, I should change the question to snacks I don't enjoy. Story of my life.
4. What would I do if I were instantly a billionaire?
Shawn and I have this conversation at least once a month just for fun. Of course the answer varies on the amount of money, but billionaire? We'd pay off all our family debt (including mortgages) and set money aside for family missions, perhaps educations. We'd probably own several homes or condos: Calgary, Rexburg, Boise, somewhere tropical... We'd look carefully into investments (bo-ring) and travel (wehoo!). I'd probably go back to school once my kids were old enough and take whatever I want! And my DREAM: a live-in household staff including a personal chef, maids, a hairdresser/makeup artist/fashion consultant and the ever-so-indulgent (part-time) nanny.
5. What are 3 bad habits I have?
I'm lacking in the diplomacy and tact department.
Sticking my kid in front of a movie so I can get things done.
I'm insensitive to other people's needs.
6. Where are 6 places I've lived?
Victoria, Vancouver, Regina, Red Deer, Rexburg and Calgary.
7. What are 5 jobs I've had?
Medical office grunt, sigmoidoscopy technician, Tim Horton's, dollar store, health records coder and health information analyst. That's 6, but who's counting?
8. What are 5 things people don't know about me?
Depends which people...
I hate having to do my hair.
I hate talking to members of the opposite sex.
I'm a spell-aholic.
I'm mortified of entertaining because I'm terribly unorganized in the kitchen and an appalling conversationalist.
I somehow always embarass myself with things that I say and do.
(In retrospect, these all sound the same...)
Okay, that's it! Now it's Ariel's, *insert other blogger*, *insert other blogger*, *insert other blogger*, *insert other blogger* turn! (One of the only two bloggers I know sent this to me!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I thought that it said that you were sensitive to others feelings.....I was going to correct you, but then I noticed I was mistaken!!
guess who??
Love you too Becky!
Post a Comment