Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Tale of Two Days

Taylor frequently asks Daddy if he can go to work with him. Daddy (usually) says he'd love to but that, of course, he can't. Yesterday afternoon, soon after awakening from his nap, Taylor said, "Daddy's gone to work. I can't go. I'm too big." I thought it was so hilarious! I think he got the "too big" part from when he goes in Avi's exer-saucer...

Went to Vulcan this evening to visit family. (Vulcan is a small town an hour southeast of Calgary.) We had dinner at Norm and Ariel's and dessert and Mark and Jacqueline's. Taylor had fun on their trampoline, watching Jace and Aiden play video games and playing with their toys. See pics of Norm, Taylor, Avi and Rocky (N & A's pup) here.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Thanks for coming to visit!! It was way fun!
PS. I filled out the tagged thing:)