Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blog This, Mother-blogger!

My husband likes to tease me about my blogging. The title is a quote from him. (It was meant as a joke so please don't take offense!)

I think my poor baby girl is having an allergic reaction to a fabric softener. Her nose is constantly running and her eyes are leaking. One eye was starting to swell but that may have been from the persistant rubbing. I've washed everything out and either it will help or it will turn out she just has a cold. Taylor's getting over a minor one and I've been feeling a little congested. She gets congested during the night which makes for long, broken nights for myself...

Some total strangers have been giving me positive comments on my book blog and, I feel silly to say, I'm so tickled! I keep grinning and giggling. Of course, I plan on moving my book blog back to Wordpress and they'll probably be lost in the transfer. We'll see.

Hey, booklovers! Join me on GoodReads.com!

(Amanda, I'll do your blog thing tomorrow, I promise!)

No comments: