I've just gotten over the "24-hour flu," or at least flu-like symptoms. Shawn took the day off to watch the kiddies, thank goodness! Avi's had some vomiting but is in good spirits.
There's now no stopping Averi's rolling. Look away at your own peril! She'll be gone when you look back! She's also trying to pull herself up on objects. She'll be crawling in no time (though she'd rather be walking)!
Mom and I are hoping to attend the Harris family get-together in McCall this June. It's dependent on her getting time off from work, which is really busy at that time of year.
We're having Diana's family over for Easter dinner. My first turkey! I was trying to get around it by suggesting some magnificent lamb dish, since we recently had ham, but D insisted on the traditional poultry item. So, here goes! She'll be bringing mashed taters and salad and I'm going to try my hand at cauliflower and brussel sprouts au gratin and a pumpkin cheesecake. Plus sage and apple stuffing and the afore-mentioned turkey. Probably couldn't do it without mumsy!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment