Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mobility Foreseen

Avi's on her way to crawling! She leans over from a sitting position until her legs finally pop out. She ends up on her belly and then flips onto her back. She actually rolled with a bit of prodding tonight, going from belly to back to belly, etc.

I've become very frustrated with two things: feeding a spitting baby and changing a 2-yr-old's diaper. I'm ready to potty-train Taylor as soon as Walmart actually has some plastic training pants in stock! I've loaded up on the padded briefs, have adequate pairs of pants on hand and a will of iron born of desperation. Ready or not, here I come Taylor!

Taylor's feeling much better today. Just a little cough and a runny nose. Appetite, at least where meat is concerned, is alright.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

tag your it, check out my blog to see the rules, oh and have fun potty training!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking back and remembered that some of you were easier to train than others. At first Owen was difficult, but then he decided to try. I think that Taylor may be the same. If not, I will be very happy for you. Some of you were quite easy in comparison to others. I wish you all the best and support you in every way to accomplish that task. Just hang in there, and it will be over before you know it. Remember, consistancy and persistence will get it accomplished sooner. All the best.

B said...

once you've accomplished the potty training thing you must reward YOURSELF...girls night perhaps? Good luck!