Cute Stories
Yesterday morning, Avi woke up before Taylor. After she eats, she can become quite loud while talking to herself and singing. I couldn't help but smile when I could hear a muffled voice from Taylor's bed, "Be quiet, Avi!"
I could tell Taylor was getting close to finishing his lunch because he was acting bored. He started making his "freaky noises," as I call them, grunting and such. In the midst of his verbal climax, he turned to me and said, "I'm crazy!"
Shawn received a Darth Vader helmet from Diana for Christmas a couple years ago. We keep it with Taylor's toys and he occasionally plays with it. Yesterday, I listened as he pushed the button that produces Vader's voice saying, "You don't know the POWER of the dark side!" Imagine my astonishment when Taylor said it right along with it, correct emphasis, hand gesture and everything!
Events
Mom watched the kids in the evening since Shawn and I couldn't take them anymore. We dined, played Guitar Hero 3 on the Wii and hot-tubbed at a friend's home. (It's all about connections! ;) ) Avi had not been sleeping much and while mom was able to get her to sleep for half an hour, she woke up screaming and had a difficult time settling down thereafter. Ack, so sorry! We think she's either teething (she slept well though) or had digestive issues. She had eaten a large amount of baby cereal since she doesn't care to take a bottle but who knows? She's alot more demanding attention-wise than Taylor was so it's a new experience. She's been faring well since...
Personalized Children's Books, etc.
I can get a deal on personalized children's books from www.iseeme.com. These educational books help children learn to recognize letters and spell their names. They work for adopted children as well as biological children.
If you live in the States, you can order right online and get free ground shipping with the following code: FSD13155. If you live in Canada, you have to order through me. I offer the same prices on the website except in Canadian dollars. If you live nearby and would like to take a look, I have 2 sample books (one of each kind personalized for Taylor and Averi). You get to put in a dedication and they make great gifts (gift boxes available)!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment