On Monday, I took Taylor to the library and Walmart. Our public library branch coexists with a YMCA and a catholic high school. Shawn and I usually take Taylor for a walk around inside the premises during the winter, mostly checking out the pool. Taylor really wanted to go swimming. Shawn and I keep meaning to go renew our Y memberships; maybe now we'll get around to it! We used to take him swimming when he was little but he hadn't been to a pool for awhile until he was invited to go to the Family Leisure Centre with Jace and Aiden recently.
At Walmart, Taylor would imitate the intercom whenever it came on. It was so funny! He would start jabbering along with the employee on the overhead and then end off with "Thank you" just like they did! I'm not sure if he was copying or talking back to it...
Avi is really starting to be able to sit on her own. She entertains herself if you leave a few (chew) toys for her to reach towards and play with.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment