Diana (my sister-in-law) and her family are moving to Calgary! Lake Chaparral to be precise which is like 5 minutes from our house. She promises us lake privileges ;)
Considering visiting Rexburg earlier than April 17. We would travel by car, Shawn would spend the weekend then return to Calgary leaving the kids and I for an extended visit. Shawn would come down with his mom for the originally planned weekend visit and then we'd all go back up together. It is absolutely understood that Wendy (stepmom) would be busy, busy, busy with work but dad says he'd love the time spent. They're always so worried about us being bored when they're gone but what do they think I do when Shawn's working? The only precaution necessary would be to put all precious breakables up! Maybe we could even arrange a visit to Nampa to see Eva. And my cousin, Melissa, has a harp concert in Utah we could attend. Shawn would miss us terribly
Shawn's considering taking a course in Richmond, BC at the end of March. He would achieve his Installer I certificate. It's a home theatre thing. He and his friend, Darryl, are hoping to start a business. Darryl does computer stuff, Shawn the HT. Not sure what the business will be exactly. Anyway, the courses look interesting and I'm excited for anything Shawn's excited for. We'll see what happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment