Wednesday evening, my Relief Society had its annual Progressive Dinner. It's kind of like a potluck that occurs in 3 different homes. Women bring the appetizers and desserts while the main course is provided. This year, the main course** was at my house.
**I did not cook the food provided. It was brought over!
The food was fabulous! Phyllo pastry-wrapped chicken, roasted red peppers and spinach was the entrée (which I obviously didn't eat, despite the word "pastry" in the description) and was served with orzo, carrots and asparagus. So delicious!
I got several compliments on my home, despite the fact our new couch hadn't arrived yet and I don't have any decorating blood in me. Our house is pretty bare bones and our very used furniture seriously needs to be retired...
I made sure Shawn heard that people were complimenting his paint job. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment