Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rebecca May

Last night, there was an addition to the Nelson family clan! Norm and Ariel finally had their baby girl! They've named her Rebecca May. She was 7 lbs 13 1/2 oz.

Ariel arrived at the hospital in High River fully dilated. Norm and Ariel's mom were afraid she'd deliver in the car on the way! Needless to say, there was no time for an epidural (I hate to say "I told you so" but I will, Ariel! ;) ) Momma is doing just fine despite some tearing.

Averi, Shawn and I went to visit this afternoon (Taylor's at Omi's house this weekend). Averi just loved her new little cousin!

I know you just want to get to the pictures, so here they are. Becca is absolutely beautiful!




P.S. My middle name is Rebecca! Can I say you named her after me?? :)

1 comment:

The Bing's said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Ariels from Nova Scotia and I had heard that there might be pictures on a family blog so I just had to check it out. Congrats on the new member to the family...the pictures are adorable she's a total cutie and the family looks like they are doing great!!!!!!