Friday, October 3, 2008

Biker Babe

So... I took my motorcycle driver's test today (in Calgary).

I so totally rock!

The only mistake I made was when I stopped at a red light and hesitated too long before turning right (5 points). If the light had turned green, I woulda FAILED because I'd have been considered as "obstructing" traffic.

As it was, I remembered that I was allowed to turn right on red and did so just before the examiner had to tell me!

So, yippee and hooray, I can now drive a motorcycle without a babysitter!

I wanted to have a picture for this post but never got around to it. Never fear *modest cough*, I'm sure to have some in the future!

2 comments:

B said...

CONGRATS ON PASSING! How exciting for you. I KNEW you could do it. Yah!

Anonymous said...

Okay Dane.......I can not even hold up a motorcycle. I tried it once...never again! Way to be! How much riding do you think that you will be able to get in the next year?? HUmmmmmmmmmm?