Thursday, October 9, 2008

Retraction

Remember this mascara recommendation? I need to retract it.

Apparently, it's not just my mascara-application skills that gets this stuff all through my hair so that I practically have to rip it out to get it out. It's incredibly wet and goopy and gets EVERYWHERE.

So, me no recommend the MAC Zoom mascara. Sorry.

My search for a decent mascara continues.

P.S. Is it just me or is this an incredibly shallow topic? Well, who cares... It's my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dane, get mayballine(do not know how to spell it) pink bottom and green top. It only cost 4 something and is the best. I think that it is called great lash?? I an too lazy to go and check my makeup bag.

Tigriswillreign said...

I remember you recommending that. I believe it is Great Lash. Guess I'll lower myself to something less than $10... ;)

BTW, your names are getting more sophisticated... Inferior Alveolar nerve??? Must be from one of Kyle's texts, eh? ;)

Anonymous said...

Ya I know a lot of medical terms now!!!