Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Makeup

I've become quite adept at applying my makeup during the commute to work.

I can actually tell how bad or good traffic is by how much I get on by the time I get to work.

This system is not without it's drawbacks.

I've learned that one should not apply mascara in a hurry. Even at the best of times, mascara is tricky for me.

Today, I was able to get one eye completed by the time I parked. Having only mascara left to put on the other eye, I was assured of no mishaps since I was no longer traveling.

Sadly, 'twas not to be.

Not only did I seem unable to keep mascara from collecting around my entire eye area, I got a huge blotch in my hair, nearly permanently dyeing it.

I also left a blob on my visor and several smears on the seat.

One of these days, Shawn is going to notice this collection.


I have retracted this recommendation....
P.S. After trying several rather expensive mascaras from Sephora, I've found the best (and cheaper!) one is from MAC, which is found in The Bay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is your Cousin Aaron from Utah, I noticed you guys had a blog from Norm and Ariel's blog. I can't believe Taylor is so big and I haven't even met Averi, she is a cute kid both your kids are cute. It's nice to see how good you guys are doing, keep in touch and feel free to visit our blog. Or you can link to it from Norm and Ariel's blog.

http://nicolemark.blogspot.com