Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ughhhhhh....

Murphy strikes again! The morning I was to start my motorcycle training, I had to make a mad dash to the toilet. Again and again. I'll save you the lurid details. I can count myself lucky that they're allowing me to reschedule. Thank you so much to my husband who watched the kids and cleaned up before he had to work all evening. (And for dropping me off and then picking me up all the way at McMahon stadium. I thought since I'd plugged myself up with Immodium that I could handle the training. Alas, I hadn't counted on the weakness and dizzyness and continuing nausea.) Thanks a million to Lizzie and Kyle and Mommy for watching the kids for me yesterday evening while I slept and slept and slept. Between toilet sessions. Ugh.

On a happier note, Averi's crawling! I mentioned it before but she only went about one baby step. Now, when something nearby catches her attention, swish swish swish and she's there. Soon, the speed factor will come into play. I better dig out my baby gates.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I remember that feeling!! I was sick most of my pregnancy. I hope you feel better soon. And.. motorcycle training?? What's that all about? Sounds fun!