Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Been Awhile

It's been several days from my last post. No big deal but I figured something out. Whenever Shawn is off from work, I get very little blogging done. It's not because he hogs the computer either. I could use that as an excuse to actually get some reading done. No, I get very little blogging or reading done because he wants to spend time with me. (Awwwwwww.) Once we get the chill'ns in bed, we tidy up and he'll pop in some old episode of Scrubs (medical comedy TV show) or a movie or something. I'm not a big TV watcher. The only show I typically make a priority is Hell's Kitchen and I'm missing it as I type. I guess I do it to spend time with the hubby. ;)

Avi's beginning to crawl! Several times today I watched as she crawled the equivalent of one baby step. Not much, but it's the beginning. The baby "Hoover" is on the loose!

Taylor's been trying our patience to the max. He spits, he screams, he throws things and does things he knows he's not supposed to, like put his hand in his drink or cereal. Yesterday, he even refused to nap which has never happened before. He must be bored. We keep meaning to use our free guest passes to take the kids swimming at the Y, but outings are difficult to coordinate with different nap schedules to consider. Pathetic excuse, I know.

Sometimes I'm inspired throughout the day with random tidbits that I want to blog about but by the time I actually start typing, they've completely left me.

3 comments:

B said...

The refusal to take a nap...I can see how that could be a terrible addition to my future at some point.

Allison said...

Sounds like our house! When Adam is home, I don't get much done (at least when he doesn't have to study) and then when we do have time, we also watch Scrubs! I love it! I'm new to blogging and I'm just finding friends who have blogs too. Can I add you to my list?

Tigriswillreign said...

Absolutely. :)