I've been meaning for some time now to compose a magnificent post on weaning babies for Mommy 4-1-1. Unfortunately, I have nothing worthwhile to recommend. Except, perhaps, horror stories.
Avi has always been much more difficult than Taylor in regards to behaviour during mealtimes. Her worst, and most long-lasting, habit is to spit the contents of her mouth all over herself, her chair, the floor and the hapless parent attempting to feed her.
Her most spiteful habit, however, is more recent. She will take an item of food we have left in front of her on her high chair tray, hold it over the side, look meaningfully at said hapless parent, and proceed to purposefully release the food item directly onto the floor.
While I can appreciate the dramatics of such a maneuver, it is a really proficient way of adding insult to injury.
Mealtimes are not our favorite.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment