I haven't been practicing up for my motorcycle license test this summer. Why? Well, er, uh, I dropped the motorbike at the beginning of the season and it's been out of commission all summer.
We finally got it fixed in time for the end of the season. Shawn and I went on a practice run yesterday. Thanks to mom for watching the kids for us!
I actually did better than I have previously! Didn't drop the darn thing anyway. I did stall a couple times and nearly panicked after making a sharp turn into the gas station cuz they had a speed bump right at the entrance. But I made decent recoveries and became quite confident with my driving.
I prefer the idea of taking my test in Vulcan because it's smaller and, hopefully, less intense. I'm excited to finally get this done!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment