Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ella's 3rd Bday Celebration

For Ella's third birthday, we got a strawberry-rhubarb pie and lemon cream cheese torte at Costco. Nontraditional but Ella's still too young to have a preference.


We celebrated at Grandma and Grandpa Nelson's home. There were a lot of family visiting because Shawn's cousin had gotten married that weekend.



I've been waiting for Ella to turn three FOR-EV-ER. I have been assuming that she would grow out of some crazy behaviors. Since she has not, and under the advice of 3 people who have children with disabilities (within one week!), we are having Ella assessed for behavioral or developmental issues. She's a very bright girl but extended family (and those who have followed this blog) will allow that she has more than her fair share of bizarre performances. (This comes to mind as well as the 2011 Swan family reunion sacrament table swan dive (@ Bear Lake) that I don't think I've shared on the blog yet.)

Some footage:

No comments: