I recently took Averi to Taylor's school to register her for Kindergarten. (Wow!!) At that time, we were scheduled to interview with the vice principal who was meeting with all pre-schoolers to see what level they are at.
The result of Avi's interview was that she needed to work on fine motor skills (for writing and drawing).
A week or so ago, Ella kept herself busy for quite some time drawing the teensiest circles. Upon closer inspection, I noted that she was grasping the pen PERFECTLY. No one aided her or has shown her how to do so in the past (that I know of).
Notice, also, the mouth breathing... poor baby...
Both Taylor and Averi are still working on this type of thing so I'm positive that Ella's fine motor skills are terrific! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Terrific!! I always used to love watching you children being creative, productive, and engrossed in developing skills.
Man does time ever fly by....
Post a Comment