Saturday, February 25, 2012

10 Year Anniversary

Shawn and I celebrated our 10-year wedding anniversary (Feb 23, 2002) last evening at a restaurant called Chop. I have to say that I had the most FABULOUS petite filet mignon in red wine reduction. I ordered medium rather than my usual medium-well and I couldn't even tell that it was any pinker inside... It melted like butter. The decor was really cool, too. I forgot my camera even though I had been reminding myself the day before to take it... :(

Let it be noted that it has been agreed that Shawn is choosing the activity/venue next year!

Taylor slept over at Grandma and Grandpa's under the care of Uncle Aaron. They made pizzas and watched Kung Fu Panda 2.

Averi and Ella spent the night at Aunt Diana's. Apparently, Ella emptied the contents of a jar of vaseline onto her face and into her hair. Funny, since she doesn't like it when I put lotion on her face. She was also up frequently through the night. I guess it was a bit early to be getting rid of Ella for a night...

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Oh, oh. I forgot to wish you a happy anniversary! Sorry. I haven't looked at my calendar lately and even though it's a day after my bday, I forgot. Glad to hear that you and Shawn had a good evening out though. So a belated Happy Anniversay! 10 years! Wow.