Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blog Title

I've been considering for the last couple of weeks that I am dissatisfied with this blog's title... The Nelson Family Blog was all well and good when I was new to blogging but now it seems boring.

Tonight, while Ella was loudly admonishing the family at the supper table for some unknown reason (she goes off like this on occasion, to our amusement), Shawn commented that she reminded him of a Frau (he teases stereotypical German behavior on occasion). I sarcastically wondered aloud where she might have gotten it from (referring, of course, to myself).  ;)

Anyway, it got me running through some very silly blog name ideas. Shawn didn't find them as funny as I did. Perhaps it's my sleep deprivation?  ;)

Here's a sampling:
  • The Happy Frau
  • Brown Frau Now (went on a rhymes-with-cow kick for a bit... I think I started coming to my senses at this point)
  • Aryan Nation
  • Wunder-blog
Really, that's enough of that.

More meaningful titles might be:
  • Family First
  • Learning on the Job
  • Sleep is Optional
  • Motherhood Has Perks (I Promise!)
  • My Cup Runneth Over
  • The Living Tree (play on the book "The Giving Tree")
  • Tired and Happy
  • Love the Moment
  • Cherish this Time
  • __________________ {insert your idea here}
I could probably go on coming up with cheesy names... Would love to hear some other ideas!

No comments: