Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cookies

I bought several pails of cookie dough from one of Taylor's school fundraisers. Since Taylor's Spring Break pretty much started today, we all watched eagerly for the colorful candy-filled cookies to bake. When they were finally done, I informed the kids that they still had to cool.

Ten minutes later...
Taylor: Why are two cookies gone?
Mommy (somewhat guiltily): I had to test them to see if they were done...
Taylor: But why did you have to test two?

Busted! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You little piggy......ha ha

Sabrina said...

LOL! I love your mention of being busted. Children are so smart! It also seems to show the male tendencies of keeping track of wealth, possessions, etc. lol. He is at the age where he notices everything and has the "Fairness" mentality when it comes to comparing increase of others to himself. I remember those days. They sure keep you on your toes!

So cute! Out of curiosity, did he get 2 cookies as well?

Tigriswillreign said...

Oh my goodness, we all had so many cookies!