Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Little Man

Taylor was SO excited to go back to school today! He has been missing his teacher (so cute!).
  1. He awoke at 6 a.m. and immediately dressed himself.
  2. He prepared, for the first time ever, his own snacks! He had an apple, a yogurt tube and some crackers. I expressed that a yogurt tube might be too messy and so he stated that he would get some carrots instead because they were "healthy."
    Mommy: Who taught you to eat healthy, Taylor?
    Taylor: You did, Mommy!
    I was pleased, though surprised... I really should follow my own advice, it would seem.
  3. He put on his boots, coat and gloves (prematurely) without having to be asked!
I was pleased as punch this morning!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Oh, How cute!! Knowing Taylor, he really must have missed going to school to be with his teacher! What a wonderful thing to see children learn, and become independent. It is, however, a sign that time will start to speed up, and they'll soon be off to college. I hope Taylor keeps it up. It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow or next week when it comes time to get up and get ready for school.
I can just picture you Dana, as proud Mama.