Monday, January 17, 2011

Big Brother Taylor

I need to blog things as soon as they happen or I forget things!

Averi bit Ella's arm a little while ago. It was hard and with a small surface area, resulting in quite the pinch! Avi was sent to her room with a spank while I comforted Ella and made a small ice pack. (Ella did not like it on her arm but is happily playing with it...)

After Averi was allowed out, Taylor asked her quite nicely to come with him so he could talk to her.

Not wanting to miss a second of this surprisingly mature sounding request, I made a dash for the room that they had closed the door to. Watching through a crack, I heard Taylor ask Averi why she had bit Ella.
Averi: Well, Ella took the lid off of the bin I was hiding in.
Taylor (placing his hand on Avi's shoulder): That doesn't really matter. You can stay in or get out.
I watched as he continued to affectionately chide his sister, a silly grin on my face.

The moments that make things worthwhile...

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Aw ..........

Happy blogoversary :)