Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lilith Fair - The Pics

Remember that I won these tickets... We sat in a place that we dubbed the cattle pen or stock yard. We also called it jail. Or the mass of commoners. Basically, we were stuck in a pen with no chairs. Everyone just staked a little claim with mats, towels and blankets. At least we were on the stage level. We did move around a bit later in the evening.


A pair of girls sitting behind us were kind enough to take pics and email them to us, since neither of us had brought our cameras for various reasons. There's me wearing my new Lilith shirt. After going to my one and only concert in 1999 (won tickets to Cher!), I learned that a shirt with tour dates is mandatory.

Here's our best pic...


This is us singing to Sheryl Crow... You can see a glimpse of one of our camera-toting neighbors.


Stef and I posing in front of the stage:


The traditional concert beach balls:

No comments: