Wonder Woman, aka Stefanie, kept the kids busy all week with play time, craft time, snack time, etc. The kids especially like crafts, of course, and would help put all the toys away so they could get to it. Avi would say, "I love craps! I love craps!" lol
Ella and Seth have become fast friends, chasing each other around and laughing at their reflections in the front closet mirrors. How cute is that!
We had a heavy, wet snowfall the last couple of days and when the kids went for a walk yesterday, Avi, being Avi, fell into not one, but two! puddles!
I have to say this new schedule of work and home is great for me so far. I'm getting back into the tech stuff at work and I know my kids are in the best hands possible. I'm so blessed!
On another note, Shawn hurt his back shoveling snow and has stayed home from work. It's just as well since he has oodles of schoolwork. This whole school thing has been a rollercoaster for him... Please keep him in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment