Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First Day Back to Work

I have so much to update on here but rather than being bogged down by that, I'm going to shove in a quick post about my first day back to work after maternity leave.

It went fine.

I looked good. ;)

My new supervisor is great.

I did get a headache from, I believe, excessive lighting but that is easily remedied.

The kids did terrifically well with my neighbor, Stefanie. What a miracle she is!!

I really feel that the time spent with the kids during the evening was better quality and we sang lots of songs before bed.

Getting them to sleep wasn't hard either... Bless you, Stef!!!!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

The kids really did well Dana, and they were fun to have to have :) Tomorrow we are going to try out finger painting!!!! :) but dont tell them I want it to be a surprise! :)

Sabrina said...

What did you wear? You said you looked good, so Im wondering what you wore. And Stef, thanks for helping out my Dana and taking care of the children. I hope it all continues to go well at work and for Stef.

I remember planning and organizing fun things to do for and with the children. Planning things out ahead of time sure helps things to go more smoothly - from what I remember any way.