I swear the Fates are against Ella.
Sometime ago, Ella was belted in her little rocking chair which had been placed on the island in the kitchen (I won't name names). During the process of wiggling or being manipulated by a younger sib, I watched in horror as it fell off, unable to reach it in time to prevent it. She didn't fall directly on to the floor, but I was traumatized. (So was Taylor--he blamed himself!)
On other occasions, as previously blogged here, Ella had accidentally been hurt by her sibs.
Today, I specifically told Taylor not to move around too much in the shopping cart because it seemed rickety and I didn't want him knocking it, with Ella in her carseat perched on top, over. Well, sure enough, he knocked it over. I was terrified for Ella but she was only scared and, luckily, not hurt. Taylor was scared, too, but with a shiner to go with it.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment