It does make your prominant chin stand out a bit more doesn't it. The good thing about hair is that it does grow out. I know you were wanting that before and now it will take even longer. Hang in there.
I have that problems at times too; getting the hair-dresser to know what you really want. "How much clear could I have been?" I've asked myself that a few times.
Eva - what's with the move to Boise? Just so Dana could get the hair cut she wants? Is that what you meant? Anything to get us all together again, huh?
5 comments:
It's adorable and looks so easy to take care of!
Wow . . . i miss you . . . you should move here . . . Boise is much smaller than Calgary
You could always try spiking it up in the back for a change . . . What happened to growing it out BTW
I WAS growing it out, mostly just the front and some of the weird layers, but it all got cut off!!! I must really suck at communicating what I want...
Trust me, I like Boise but I don't think moving to the States is the answer right now.
It does make your prominant chin stand out a bit more doesn't it. The good thing about hair is that it does grow out. I know you were wanting that before and now it will take even longer. Hang in there.
I have that problems at times too; getting the hair-dresser to know what you really want. "How much clear could I have been?" I've asked myself that a few times.
Eva - what's with the move to Boise? Just so Dana could get the hair cut she wants? Is that what you meant? Anything to get us all together again, huh?
Post a Comment