Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stair-Master

I forgot to mention that Avi now crawls up stairs. Started that a couple days ago. Time to break out baby gate #2.

Cute occurrence: The Deerfoot is pretty rough in certain areas. While driving between Southland and Glenmore a few days ago, I heard both kids holding a tone so that when we went over bumps and uneven pavement, their voices would vibrate. I'm not sure if I'm describing that very well (not only is a picture worth a thousand words but so is an audio clip) but it was really entertaining. Especially considering how little Avi is. I wonder if she thought of doing it herself or if she was just copying Taylor. She does that on occasion and Taylor sometimes invites it. My mom said that one day it would drive Taylor nuts. ;)

2 comments:

bel said...

Oh, it will drive him nuts eventually, and she'll do it on purpose because she'll know she's driving him nuts. It happens at my house...

Heather said...

I know exactly what you mean, my brother and I used to do it, too. Oh, who am I kidding, I just did it on the drive home last night. My hubs wanted to kill me!