Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas in Pictures

The kids opened two presents on Christmas Eve: pajamas and sugar cereal!



Christmas morning didn't start too early... Averi woke up at 6:38. Taylor followed, Ella trailed. We were ready to open gifts by 7 or so.  :)

Averi's blinking in this one ;)


In retrospect, we should've gotten pictures of each child with all the gifts they received. We'll probably see some more of the gifts tomorrow.  :)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

They look so cute in their PJ's! Can hardly wait to see them in Feb!

You know, after all these years in your house, are you ever going to get drapes/curtains/window coverings? Those paper things really don't cut it and have seen better days... ;)By going to Value Village I've been able to collect quite a wonderful amount of white shears! I got more sine you've been here. Some I have to shorten because they are too long, but for so little I have some pretty expensive curtains!

Any way, looking forward to more Christmas pics! :) Love, Mom/Omi