Saturday, December 15, 2012

Location, Location, Location

Even though it's a long commute to northwest Calgary, I love working at SAIT because of the spectacular view!!

This is just outside the parkade:


The glorious night view! (Excuse the poor photography...)


A shot of downtown on a foggy day:


The building I work in as seen from the parkade (my office is actually on the opposite side but I've been teaching classes up on the 9th floor here):


 This was the very first building at SAIT. It's called Heritage Hall and Shawn's grandmother actually graduated from here in 1920!! (The photo was taken from the steps from the parkade... I really should have found a better place to take this shot from...)


The view from my office:


I share the office with 4 other instructors. The lovely lady in the bottom left of the photo above is my mentor, Lori, the Medical Transcription program instructor. I really work with most spectacular ladies!

No comments: