Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Lesson in Safety

After watching the kids wrapping each other up in blankets, I decided it was a great time to review the dangers of suffocation. I gathered the kids around; Taylor and Averi seem used to this concept now that they're (back) in school but Ella did fairly well, also!

I started by trying to get them to tell me what we need to live. Taylor piped up with food and water so I asked what we need even before food and water. They struggled with this so I dropped a hint.

Me (gently leading): We do it all day and all night...
Taylor (jubilant): Chores!!

Um, no, but I had a good laugh anyway!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I laughed out loud! This is so funny and cute. There used to be a TV show called, "Kids Say the Darnedest Things" where they would ask children a lot of questions/interview them, and then show the tapes of the funniet thoughts and answers by them. That was such a fun show to watch. I think that was in the 60's & 70's. You should submitt this for LDS humor!