For some reason, the math of my laundry just hit me today...
(Three kids + two adults x seven days a week) + sheets, towels, PJs and "accidents" = a whole heck of a lot of laundry.
:(
3 comments:
Eva Elliott
said...
Well hopefully none of your children have mid-day and evening "Costume Changes" like my little diva. And then she thinks she's helping by putting them all in her laundry basket instead of letting my hang the clean clothes back up.
Now you know why once you were old enough I taught you all how to do your own laundry in Red Deer. Everyone had their day to do laundry! I did Dad's and mine together leaving six days and six people doing laundry by the time everyone was able to do their own. Boy, that was one good idea I had, let me tell you....
3 comments:
Well hopefully none of your children have mid-day and evening "Costume Changes" like my little diva. And then she thinks she's helping by putting them all in her laundry basket instead of letting my hang the clean clothes back up.
Nope! Thank goodness for that!
Now you know why once you were old enough I taught you all how to do your own laundry in Red Deer. Everyone had their day to do laundry! I did Dad's and mine together leaving six days and six people doing laundry by the time everyone was able to do their own. Boy, that was one good idea I had, let me tell you....
Post a Comment