My baby is two years old!!
This video clip was taken yesterday morning, as part of her birthday "documentation." ;) It's a little long but there's some good stuff in here. :D
Ella found a toque on its way to the winter clothing bin and decided it would make a terrific birthday hat???
She's so adorable!!
Here are the kids, plus a friend of Taylor's, jumping on our relatively new trampoline.
Ella's birthday cake! A delicious vegan recipe, perfect for if you don't have eggs or milk (I did have milk and eggs, just touting uses of a vegan recipe for those reluctant to try). I doubled the recipe and used 2 circle pans for only 30 minutes (lots of helpful hints in the comments)! I put some strawberry jam in the middle and made up some vegan "buttercream" frosting for the top. Yum!!
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Ella's 2nd Birthday!
Labels:
averi,
ella,
friends,
kiddy,
kiddy humor,
kiddy milestones,
special occasion,
taylor,
veg-o,
videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA! Omi has something for you when you come for a visit. See you soon!
Forgot to mention how much I enjoyed the little videos! Thanks for sharing them. I still love those beautiful eyes of Ella's.
Post a Comment