Saturday, April 16, 2011

Now Do You Believe Me?

Ella's the worst monkey of my bunch!


Li'l stinker!!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

LOL. I know that this really isn't funny and that this is a big problem for you, but one day when this battle of wills is over you will look back and chuckle over it. I wonder what underlying life benefit this will turn into for Ella? It reminds me of my mother's frustration with always coloring on the walls! I became an artistic person; but what does always climbing turn into? I'm curious as to what her consequences were for this action?

Sabrina said...

I forgot to mention that when you look at the photo enlarged you can see the look of guilt on her sweet face; like she's thinking "Oh, oh; now I'm in trouble."

Tigriswillreign said...

I don't think she registered remorse; she was too scared. She was crying to be helped down...