After being sent to his room for some infraction or other, I indicated that Taylor was free to leave. He replied that he wanted to stay in his room. I assumed he was playing with his trains.
A short while later, he invited me to look in his room. Expecting a train system of epic proportions, I went slack-jawed when I found an eminently tidy room with 2 made beds! (Averi is a current sleep-resident of Taylor's room due to Ella's bed "training.") I'm still in shock!
He then desired to clean Ella and Averi's room (Avi's clothing still occupies this room), which he proceeded to do!
It didn't stop there!
He asked for some help to clean the playroom.
He then suggested that we clean MY room, which was actually fairly tidy, just needed the bed made. I quickly vetoed the idea as Ella always gets into trouble in our room...
I asked Taylor if Daddy had showed him how to make his bed and he said no, he taught himself. I'm sure, of course, that it was by having seen Daddy do the chore the day before. ;) I asked if he had cleaned his room the day before and he said no, but that he would from now on!!
*sigh* Be still, my heart!
I [heart] Taylor! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment