Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Remiss

I've been a total blog slacker lately... At least on this one! So much has, of course, happened!

Ella not only sits up, but rolls around and scooches on her tummy by pushing with her feet! You can tell that she can hardly wait to crawl! I'm less excited by the prospect. {sigh} I'm so blessed that she is a happy baby! She's very verbal, whether she's happy or sad, though.

Averi's surgical consult for her eye(s) is tomorrow! Hopefully, I will have an update up in quick order.

Christmas stories:

At the ward Christmas party, it was announced that Santa was coming and I watched as Taylor was looking and looking and then SAW him! His mouth literally dropped open, he was so stunned! It was quite comical. It's strange to me that he's so enamored of Santa Claus since I haven't promoted the idea at home...

Also at the ward Christmas party was a talented magician show. Taylor grew tired, however, of sitting on the hard gymnasium floor and went to stand at the back of the group. Imagine my horror, when my mother notified me that Taylor was standing there with his hands down the front of his pants!! I rectified the situation in a (hopefully) discreet manner.

We had four Elders over for Christmas Eve where my mother prepared rouladen, kleusse and roht kraut. It was fabulous! My mom also made each of the Elders and explosion box with scriptures for each advent. Lots of work! I think they were appreciative.

No comments: