With the taste of expensive chocolate on my tongue and the scent of beautiful flowers permeating the air around my desk, I cannot help but feel inspired. Today is our seventh wedding anniversary and these unexpected items were hand-delivered to my workplace by my most precious gift of all: my family (thank you, Shawn!). Even after a memory lapse failed to prevent me from drinking from my grossly Avi-contaminated water bottle, I cannot help but feel eminently blessed. This day has had a long, difficult road in coming and, while I see the longer, more difficult road ahead, I have a great hope for and vision of the future.
Tonight, we celebrate by using our Tony Roma's gift card (thanks again for the generous Christmas gift, Francine! and thanks to Vickie for babysitting!).
Coming soon: Family Day tobogganing footage!
Monday, February 23, 2009
7th Wedding Anniversary
Labels:
averi,
family,
gratitude,
kiddy,
praise to the man,
special occasion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment